1. To benefit from a PRH workshop, does one need to have problems?
2. A five-day workshop seems to be quite long, is it really necessary?
3. I heard that during a PRH workshop, one has to share personal things with the group? Is it true?
4. Am I left on my own once I have completed a PRH workshop?
5. Is PRH a type of psychotherapy?
6. I am told that we have to write during PRH workshops. Isn’t PRH an intellectual approach to work on oneself?
7. How do I know that I am in good hands with PRH educators?
8. What is the cost of a PRH workshop?
9. Is it possible to take a PRH workshop with a spouse, with friends or co-workers?
10. Is it really wise to explore one’s past in times of difficulties?
11. Doesn’t work on oneself lead to navel-gazing and self-centeredness?
12. Could the PRH training jeopardize my relationship as a couple?