(Formerly: Becoming a Couple)
Build a foundation for a loving and lasting relationship
▪ To help couples who are preparing to live as a couple and who are asking themselves: "What are we living towards each other?" and "What is the nature of our relationship?"
▪ To help those who are already in a couple relationship, even a relationship of several years, and who are searching for a more harmonious life together
The three main topics are:
▪ Identifying the basic needs that each partner seeks to satisfy by living in a couple relationship
▪ Exploring each partner’s emotional history in order to better understand the relationship and to verify the chances of success
▪ Developing "a project as a couple"
Note: The presence of both members of the couple is required.